Welcome to Beyond Blonde
COVID - 19 UPDATE
WE ARE OPEN!
Thank - you to our beautiful clients, new and returning for being so understanding during these hard and stressful times.
We truly hope you and your loved ones are safe, happy and well.
We are taking it slow, with reduced hours and staff, minimum clients and extreme COVID - 19 precautions. Our ultimate goal is to slowly open more as Victorian restrictions lift.
What are our current hours?
Sunday & Monday
9am - 5pm
9am - 8pm
9am - 8pm
9am - 5pm
8am - 2pm
I have an appointment coming up, what do I do?
If your appointment was made before the COVID-19 closures, your appointment remains in place unless you decide otherwise.
I had an appointment, but the salon was closed due to COVID-19
Please call us on 03 97859555 immediately so we can get you back in. We did contact every client, but were calling off a private number and understand we may have missed you.
I didn't have an appointment, but would like to book one, can I come in?
YAY! good news! Our appointment book is finally open to everyone to make an appointment. We hope to see you soon!.
I haven't been to Beyond Blonde before and would like to come, can I make an appointment?
We love new faces an cant wait to meet you! Since re-opening we have taken the opportunity to change a couple of our procedures. Our biggest one is mandatory consultations for new clients.
If you are wanting to come in for a CUT ONLY, no consultation is needed, but you are also welcome to come in and have a chat first.
If you are a new client wanting COLOUR, you must book a mandatory consultation at least 3 days prior to coming in for colour application. This is to ensure we can assess your hair condition, have a thorough chat about what you are wanting, do a strand test if needed, ensure you are not allergic to the colour by preforming a patch test.
Unfortunately this is a non negotiable appointment.
What COVID - 19 measures are in place?
- Maximum 12 patrons are aloud on our salon floor (staff and clients included) while maintaining a 1.5m distance between clients.
- Reduced staff to ensure less contact is made with clients and objects.
- Disposable gloves to be changed with each new contact made.
- Masks can be worn by staff at client request.
- All magazines have been removed. Please feel free to bring your own book, laptop or tablet (We have free Wi-Fi!)
- Our drink services will temporarily be suspended until further notice. However, complimentary water bottles are available.
- Thorough sanitation measures have always been in place at Beyond Blonde, disinfecting of the chairs, towels, equipment and bench space are always done; however we will be doing timed disinfectant rotations on things like our front door, handles, the restroom and desk area.
If you have any questions or if we can assist in anyway, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
03 9785 9555
The Beyond Blonde Team x