If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact us on the following details provided below or alternatively you can complete our online enquiry form also located below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Sometimes it could take up to 3 days to reply as we are closed Sunday and Monday.
Appointment Policy - We require a $50 deposit for all new clients getting a colour service to avoid no show appointments, which is not only unfair to our staff, but other clients wanting to experience Beyond Blonde.
No show or late cancellation fee for 1 hour appointments or less is $20
No show or late cancellation fee for 1 hour appointments or more is $50
- Messages will be sent earlier than the usual 48 hours, please reply a simple “yes” or “no”. Amending of appointments, questions or statements like “running 5 late, be there soon” are not generated back to us.
- If we do not hear back within 24 hours of your initial message, we will make contact again over a text and call.
- If we cannot still get in contact 24 hours after the second attempt your appointment will be cancelled and an administrative fee will be placed on your account.
- Cancellations under 24 hours notice will be given a cancellation fee if your appointment cannot be filled.
- Please be on time, if not early to your appointment. That way there will be no stresses, we can get you all settled and ready to go! Appointments have a domino effect, so when one thing doesn’t work out to perfect time, it throws the rest of the day out.
- We have all the beverages to tame any cravings for coffee, wine, beer, hot chocolate, tea and soft drink so please don’t worry about waiting for a coffee elsewhere and potentially running late.
- If you run 10 minutes late your appointment will be altered to accomodate for lost time
- If you run 15 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled and an administrative fee will be added to your account.
- Your appointment is solely your responsibility.
PARKING & GETTING HERE
- Please make yourself familiar with our salon location if you have not been before. We are NOT in Frankston shopping centre. You will find us at 225 Beach Street. We are right next door to NQR
- When Travelling from Frankston Station please keep in mind you need to accomodate for an extra 5-15 minutes (traffic depending)
- Bus Routes are also limited.
- To ensure all clients are not hit with any parking fines, when driving into the car park pass the salon and once you get to the bottle shop on the left, you will notice the road split into two seperate lanes. Veer right and that whole section (parallel included) is 3 hour parking.
- Alternatively, if your appointment is after 12pm, parking at Meals on Wheels is welcome. This is next to the public toilet block just opposite where IGA is. Parking there before 12pm is not permitted.
EXTRAS COMING WITH YOU
- Please try and keep your appointment session to just you, although our salon is huge and quite accomodating, we want it to be safe, comfortable and a less crowded environment for everyone. Extras will More than likely be asked to sit in the waiting area for the duration of your appointment.
- Places to situate prams will be extremely limited.
- Call 97859555 (If we don’t answer, leave a message)
- Email email@example.com
- Facebook message us (replies are within 3-5 business days)
STAFF SAFETY AND WELL-BEING IS PARAMOUNT.
- Please remember the staff are human, they have feelings and a strict schedule to adhere by. They have clients just before you, just after you and for hours after you have left the salon.
- Please, if you are sick do not come into the salon. If you do come in and are physically quite unwell your service will not commence.
Thank you for accepting by reading these Policy and Proceedings to ensure everyone will have a smooth, happy appointment at Beyond Blonde. If we can help in anyway leading up to your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon!
Beyond Blonde Management and Staff